Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sharing Lunch
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 05:11:28 +0100

Ted,

Thank you as always for your thoughtful comments.

I agree 100% about the year book, The comment I made related really to
archive work. Does it matter if I took it in 1997 or 2001? Of course it
doesn?t, and the knowledge neither adds or detracts from the finished image.
Most, if not all, of my images are dated with the date they were taken, but
that date may not be accurate. The year always is, but not the date.

I hope when the yearbook rules are published it is a Leica yearbook and only
Leica-based images are eligible, but that is just my personal thoughts.

Best wishes

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076