Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fashion Statement
From: stevebarbour at mac.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 07:01:49 -0700

Gerry Walden, (and others, please don?t hesitate to chime in) You highly
recommended a book the other day that contains a collection of great and
near great bw images, and as I recall, especially French. Do you remember?
I wanted to look into this further. What is the book? Steve Barbour.   My
e-mail address is stevebarbour at mac.com    . Please let me know asap.

On Sep 4, 2019, at 6:37 AM, Gerry Walden via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>