Subject: [Leica] Tuesday trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 15:56:55 -0500

Thank you Lluis.  I find myself gravitating to more and more complex images
that don't work well on small screens.  It might have something to do with
the high pixel count cameras I use most of the time and the fabulous lenses
whether Leica or other.  When I pick up my M9 I find myself going back to
simpler images that will work small.  Right now, most of my images are
going close focus so I tend to use the Sony.