Subject: [Leica] Announcement: LUG Yearbook
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 02:09:44 -0400

I?m in!

--

Mark William Rabiner

?On 9/2/19, 10:11 PM, "LUG on behalf of Brian Reid"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of reid at
mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

    I will produce the next LUG yearbook.

    The due date will not be December 31. In the USA where I live there is a
    century-old tradition of an April deadline for the previous year's tax
    paperwork. So, borrowing from that tradition, the deadline for
    submitting photos for the 2019 yearbook will be 13 February 2020. I will
    publish the full set of instructions soon, and announce it weekly.

    I don't have as much publising skill as Jim Shulman or an artist's eye
    like Richard Man, but I know how to do it and I will have time on my
    hands.