Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the shadow side
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:09:56 -0700

HI Philippe & CREW,
Yep the really magical elements of all these photos isn't just shooting from
the "SHADOW-SIDE?"
BUT IT'S THEY'RE ALL SHOT BY "AVAILIBLE "LIGHT!" And in colour, magnificent!
effort!!
I would say 90% of other photogs. not  accustomed to shooting with LEICA
CAMERAS & LENSES would have used some kind of fill light.
However? You who are true LEICA PHOTOGS!
Show absolutely no fear in shooting by "AVAILABLE LIGHT" AS IN?
"IF YOU CAN SEE IT? YOU CAN SHOOT IT!
I've done that shooting documentaries and other assignments which alllow you
to bring back "REAL LOOKING PHOTOS" time after time.
One just needs a LEICA CAMERA & LENS and you can bring back real looking
images by the hundreds!
This colour series illustrates it very well!
cheers,
Dr. ted grant O.C.