Subject: [Leica] Theosophical Society Grounds
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 08:05:19 +0530

Ric, Don, Lluis, Howard

Thanks for looking.

The Theosophical Society was actually formed in New York and then relocated
to Chennai in the 1880s. The American wing split off again in the 1890s. It
was formed basically to spread the belief of Universal Brotherhood, and is
not a religion as such, though, like all such movements, it borrows heavily
from the philosophy of organized religion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophical_Society_Adyar

Cheers
Jayanand

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 12:43 AM Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>