Subject: [Leica] Visiting an exhibition
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 20:59:30 +0200

Hi Howard!

Thank you very much for looking and for your comments! the exhibition is
organized by the Department of Culture, if this one is unable minimaly to
put the explanations in English, in a very important touristic place as it
is the Barcelona harbour ?. beside include the Catalan it is supposed they
know that Catalonia is the Spanish Region receiving a greatest number of
tourists in Spain, it?s a real shame this stupid mistake. Beside this point
I find also it is a shame they have expend a lot of money with the frames
and not with real good quality copies?..

We will survive!

Cheers
Lluis