Subject: [Leica] Flash gun
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 13:23:16 +0200

Gerry,

I have the Leica SF 24, I?ve never used it in daylight, I think that with
digital and a M240 you don?t need a flash, as you know the digital can give
a lot information of the shadows. Some time ago a friend has borrowed me the
Leica SF58, is a good flash but at least for me the results with flash are
quite impredictable and I do not use it except for some family pictures at
home.

I?ve heart that some people is using LEDS lights, I?ve never test but maybe
the light look more natural...

Lluis