Subject: [Leica] Flash gun
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:09:54 +0100

I am considering buying a small flash gun (e.g. SF26) for use as a fill
flash just to pop a bit of light into subjects when I am shooting with the
M240. This will be for dark environments such as around a table outdoors
etc. I have not needed a flashgun for years and I have Metz 54MZ3 which I
can put a standard foot on but it is a bit heavy. Unfortunately Metz do not
do a SCA adapter for use with M240.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Gerry