Subject: [Leica] Duplicates
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 17:18:07 -0700

I see a well seen scene well captured with the equipment at hand.   The
little bit of detail at the top bothers me, taking my eye away from the
stripes.   I do like the light on the hair of the older subject and that
bit of highlight draws my eye into the the face and the other subject.
 Then my dye is caught by the fold stripes of the younger subjects lap.