Subject: [Leica] IMG: Olympus/Leica Butterfly Kit
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 12:01:33 -0500

I've received a number of comments on my recent insect photos, hence
decided to share the changes I have made that made them possible.? At
89, I'm not as stable on my feet as I once was, and my eyesight is
undergoing some changes.? To compensate, I recently acquired a used
Olympus ZD 50-200 Autofocus lens and a used Leica-R shoulder stock
(thanks, Doug Herr).? Currently, these are paired with my original
Olympus E-510 4/3 camera body.? I have been quite pleased with the
results I have managed to achieve with this setup.? Here are a couple of
photos of the kit.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190808-DSCF1424.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190808-DSCF1425.JPG.html

Though quite awkward in appearance, it works quite nicely.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] IMG: Olympus/Leica Butterfly Kit)