Subject: [Leica] Judah's first birthday
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 19:20:32 -0700

Here?s an image of my second grandson - Judah - enjoying his first birthday
and cake.  I?ve become quite enamored with the Leica Q and its 28mm lens.
C&C welcome.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/L1000741.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/L1000741.jpg.html>

So far, I haven?t felt the urge to upgrade to the Q2.  I did get a new
28/5.6 Summaron lens.  I?ll  post some photos once I return from a trip to
San Francisco.  It's great to have happy and healthy children and
grandchildren to enjoy in my retirement.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus
California