Subject: [Leica] iPhone picture of my granddaughter
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 11:10:54 +0100

Congrats Brian, she certainly seems a charming bundle of energy, and her
Swiftian garments show her parents have a sense of humour too! Enjoy the
trip to the UK if any of it is left in the run up the Brexitannian
apocalypse. Hopefully, the starving hordes won't be taking the late
Dublin dean's words to heart :-)

Douglas