Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Stephanie's party
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 09:55:09 -0500

Nice series, Nathan, and brought back memories.? We had goats when I was
a small boy; they were used to control brush growth in a small pasture.?
My Dad made a harness and modified my red wagon so I could harness a
goat to it, and I enjoyed quite a few adventures with them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA