Subject: [Leica] Week 28 Infrared
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 17:03:23 -0700

Thanks Ric,
Very helpful.
Howard
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 09:41:46 -0400
From: CartersXRd <cartersxrd at gmail.com <mailto:cartersxrd at gmail.com>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 28 Infrared

Thanks Howard. I?m using a standard M8 with an IR 720 filter (mostly) I?ve
used my Tri-Elmar some, but am most enjoying my Elmarit 21 at this time. As
most of my subjects are at distance, focus is set to about 1.5m to
compensate for IR focus shift

In LR, I first turn saturation completely off to kill color, then bring
whites to a visible level, and them bring down blacks, then play with
contrast and shadow and highlights and luminance until I like the tones or
give up;^)

ric