Subject: [Leica] Editing
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 12:37:28 -0400

Thanks, Frank.  This is exactly what I have decided to do:

"Take 1 time period at a time... the July 2015 trip for example. And work on
them as a sub-catalog.... finish and go to the next....
Do this by making a new LR catalog of SOME of the pictures in the big
catalog.... edit THAT catalog, then combine back into the main catalog....
Repeat...

I've set up a separate LR catalog just for the unedited Honduran photos
which should make the editing go faster.

Tom can't help.  He's on a ladder putting up a tin ceiling in the basement!

Thanks!

Tina

Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Editing)
Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Editing)