Subject: [Leica] Editing
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:18:23 -0400

Thanks, Frank.  The only purpose behind editing is to choose which photos
might be used to make a difference.  I have plenty of storage (just ordered
another 10TB drive for the Drobo) and will not through any away.  Like
Gerry, I use the star system when I edit and put the 4 and 5 stars into a
special folder to eventually post somewhere.

The stock photos I take are used to create income.  The family photos from
Central America are used to try to make a difference.

Thanks,

Tina

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 2:48 AM Frank Filippone via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com