Subject: [Leica] Editing
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 07:58:25 +0100

Tina

I would start on either Guatemala or Honduras, which ever one you think most
viable.

What I tend to do is use the star rating in LR. I go through and give the
better ones 3 stars. That cuts them down, and you can then just view the 3
star ones by using ?attribute? in the Library panel. I then go through that
batch and either uprate them to 4 star or downrate then to 2 star. I then
just view the four star and do the up or down grade cull over again so I end
up with just the 5 stars.

I don?t envy you, I think editing is te most time consuming and boring job
in photography.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
www.gwpics.com