Subject: [Leica] Editing
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 17:52:36 -0700

Make sure you have the fastest computer you can afford, when you browse
through LR, page through each photo should literally take no time with the
arrow key.

If consecutive images are the same scene, stack them together.

First remove all the MAJOR losers, then drill it down. first give all the
non-losers one star, then go through one star and tag better ones two
stars, and so on.

If Robert Frank can narrow 20000 negs down to 80+, it should be easy for
anyone right ;-P (only kidding!)