Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 00:11:56 +0200

Hi Don!

Thank you very much for posting your image similar to mine, maybe (beside
the ages) the only difference is that the owners of your legs speak English
and mines speak Catalan or maybe Spanish ?. :-)

Thank you for posting some images aboit your project, it is an intteresting
work and I?ve like it, may I suggest to create an album with these pictures
and including in th Descriptionthe commets or explanation you made abot
every one.

Best!
Lluis