Subject: [Leica] Rolling Graffiti Week 27
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 10:04:23 +0530

Always visually interesting, these cries of individualism.

You should really plan to go to Sao Paulo once, you will just freak out at
the graffiti - some of these people are recognized as folk heroes and
serious artists, and receive regular commissions to decorate buildings.
There are also special walking lanes full of graffiti. Unfortunately, on
the one day I wandered around these areas, I had forgotten to check the
battery on my Fuji X100S, and it died on me - I had forgotten to pack a
spare as well, so I was well and truly stuck!

Cheers
Jayanand