Subject: [Leica] Lego (WAS: IMG: V. with phone)
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 08:15:19 +0200
References: <08324c71-ac8b-1081-231c-3bbdb6dd2bc1@gmail.com> <CA+3n+_=TwfW0QfU7Roj33nLHhdOz6qVN=xTmUppuPony0iKiBg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxt4sLQFNVXbvs7-b9WQb9urGycEHbyjvYVks0kDo59-8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_m5rg7TDqM2fa6XRn71cQ135iw_SdTLOr9hi+CzwqnHUg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxuAeXNqc50WQN8mZ_F6bspjjKBVuprJ=YGQyJZaRHy2gw@mail.gmail.com> <FF6AE3F8-332A-4188-B95D-2D10476CB92A@frozenlight.eu> <CA+yJO1DzTi0Hyxf068WHy+0izkMDapy_iQMmTqxePc9HN5qZuA@mail.gmail.com>

I had my first box (a VW garage) circa 1962. They?re currently keeping a
third generation of Amards busy ;-)
Good to know you can pop them in a bag and wash them in the washing machine
;-)

We later discovered KAPLA, different, more planet friendly, and so melodious
when they collapse :-)
 Takes more imagination to play with and also attracts kids of all ages,
without limitation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkJ7kNaxZZI
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkJ7kNaxZZI>

Amities