Subject: [Leica] Lego (WAS: IMG: V. with phone)
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:26:52 -0400

Wonderful story!  My grandkids are now playing with the same Legos that
their parents played with when they were young.  Legos are infinitely
adaptable to any imagination and can be whatever you make them. The only
bad thing about Legos is stepping on them barefoot!!!

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com