Subject: [Leica] Watch out for Feds
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 21:30:01 -0700

The subtext here is that there are hundreds of refugees from El Salvador,
Guatemala, and Nicaragua living in this neighborhood, and Trump has been
boasting for days that he is going to have them all rounded up by Federal
Police and deported. The slogan here should be ?We?re from the government
and we are here to arrest and deport you.?

A local Palo Alto company called Palantir has assembled the information
needed to find and identify them. Look up ?Palantir ICE? in a news search
engine for the awful details.

--

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Watch out for Feds)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Watch out for Feds)