Subject: [Leica] 4 images
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 19:01:40 -0500

Nice set.  Passing is a perfect moment in time letting the viewer create
their own narrative.

Quiet is the strongest image with just about perfect dog control.

Cell phone is a telling social ststement.

In general I wonder what will be said about our society with all the
attention on portable screens.  Even Dad is eating pizza shows baby sitting
via screen

Well captured