Subject: [Leica] Marina
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 10:33:31 +0530

Sonny, Don D, Douglas B

Thanks for looking.

Sonny, The settings were 1/800 @ f5.6 at ISO 64 on the Nikon D850 with the
AFS Nikkor 58mm f1.4G.

Douglas, There is no swimming because these are very treacherous waters,
with strong currents, eddies and whirlpools all over the place, even very
close to shore. In India, the whole of the west coast is peaceful, calm and
perfect for swimming, while the whole of the east coast is violent,
cyclonic and turbulent. All the famous beach areas, including Goa and
Kerala, are all on the west coast.

Cheers
Jayanand