Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shrubbery Gone Wild
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 17:06:30 -0500

With the excessive rain we've had, the shrubbery has gone wild and needs
to be cut back once more, but my gardening crew is still working hard to
keep up with their lawn work.? Though they will not linger for a photo,
the birds don't mind the congestion at all.? A family of Song Sparrows
lives in the Boxwood on the left, and they seem to think it is great to
have water at the front door.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190622-DSCF1374.JPG.html

Here is one of the Sparrows from an earlier session.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170228-DSCF0255.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA