Subject: [Leica] WOW I love you, Ted...go Ted go Fuji X Pro 1/2/?
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:46:46 -0700

I need that 800! Mark in PDX

Fuji makes their X Pro 1/2 in a high wage country?Japan?

Fuji makes their X Pro 1/2 out of METAL

Ten and Euro are both equally unhealthy against the dollar

Fuji sells their bodies for sat $1400

Leica M cameras are better made and I am not going into whether an X Tran or
Leica Sensor costs more?

Say it costs twice as much  retail is $2800 not $6800

Ditto lenses?

Have you played with the 7 Artisans lenses? They are superb Leica should buy
the company redo the QC and fit and finish a TINY bit, double the price
(the L multiplier effect)

Look a 28 1.4 for $500 no, now $1000?excellent