Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:04:51 -0500

Thank you for the suggestion.   The first tree catches the eastern light,
the bridge keeps other trees from blocking the light.   In the morning the
trees behind are in fairly deep shade.  I intended to highlight the
patterned light on the trunk and use the shaded trees in the background as
negative space.   With comments like yours I start to understand how others
see and perceive.