Subject: [Leica] Adobe Stock Market Price
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 08:04:42 +0530

Do you own the stock? It is much easier to advice other people (i.e. play
with their capital) on investment than it is to invest your own money (i.e.
commit your own capital). Stock picking ideas are best listened to from
people with considerable skin in the game! My experience from being the
owner of a stockbroking firm for 22+ years!

Cheers
Jayanand

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 6:26 AM Frank Filippone via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>