Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/6/2019: a splash of colour as seen from my bicycle
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 15:22:11 +0200

This weekend my cycling is almost back to normal, with a ride to Aig?es and
Busot yesterday, and a 50 km ride to Jijona and home via Busot this morning.
As I was cycling to Jijona today, I saw this field of wildflowers at the
side of the road; I am used to things being grey and parched here, so I had
to stop and take a picture:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-gG4qrjS/A

One of the advantages of cycling over driving is that you are moving slower
and have time to notice things like this, and the shoulder provides ample
space to stop and take a picture.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman