Subject: [Leica] IMG: Desperate!
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 21:33:03 +0100

We don't seem to get those over here, Jim, but, then again, my plant
recognition is patchy at best. I'd have to consult with the wife who is
the horticultural expert in the house. Sorry to hear about your heatwave
- this non-existent global warming is probably sending outliers of fake
news :-) Hopefully it will cool down for you and you can work in more
pleasant conditions. Keep the pecker up!

Douglas