Subject: [Leica] IMG: Desperate!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 17:16:37 -0500

After overheating in this record matching heat about 10 days ago, I've
been mostly silent.? The birds don't show up, the flowers have dried up,
the airport ramp is too hot, and all I do is stay in air-conditioning
and read library books.? My? Buddleia won't have blooms for another
month, so no butterflies are stopping by. The only blooms I have are the
clusters on Nandina bushes, also known as Heavenly Bamboo, that
eventually result in red berries.

So, just to show my shutter still clicks, here is the Nandina.? I
actually saw a large bee on one? of these clusters, but that was while
looking out the kitchen window.? No competition with Philippe's kitchen
view!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190530-DSCF1342.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols