Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Ballerina
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 11:12:19 +0000

Thank you, Tina. The lighting was indeed quite sufficient - your pictures
are so luminous!  I often use 5.6 studio work because there's enough DOF not
to spoil portraits, for instance. JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Tina Manley via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Envoy? : mardi 28 mai 2019 20:35
? : Leica Users Group
Cc : Tina Manley
Objet : Re: [Leica] IMG: The Ballerina

Thanks, Jean-Michel!  I did use a tripod - a Gitzo positioned across the
back row of seats in the auditorium.  No extra light.  I was glad they had
good lighting on the stage.  I experimented with apertures and shutter
speeds and settled on 5.6 for most.  I wanted the extra reach for rows of
kids on the stage. The files look so good at 6400 that I didn't worry about
the ISO.

I finished editing all of them today!

Tina

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>