Subject: [Leica] A few more flowers for Friday from Yosemite
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 17:19:50 +0000

Dogwood and blue skies... They're part of your very swift recovery! JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Envoy? : vendredi 24 mai 2019 19:49
? : Leica Users Group; Leica Reflex
Cc : Aram Langhans

While recuperating from my knee surgery, I have access to my main
comuter via my laptop so thought I'd post a few more flowers from Yosemite.

Another nice bunch of Dogwood.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Yosemite+Happy+Isle-0893.jpg.html

And some big leaf maple  though most people don't admire their flowers.

gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Yosemite+Happy+Isle-0883-Edit.jpg.html

Recovery going well with only a few hiccups.  Day 4 and I even had a
shower.  Don't I smell better?

Comments welcome

Aram