Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/5/2019: a visit to our mercadillo
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 11:09:17 +0000

Very interesting environment, Nathan. I'm sorry you couldn't travel with
your wife. Hope you can do some cycling again? JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
Envoy? : dimanche 26 mai 2019 20:42
? : Leica Users Group; Olympus Camera Discussion

My wife has flown off to Puerto Rico for a couple of weeks; I was supposed
to go too but for medical reasons I had to stay at home. So I am making the
best out of a bad situation. This morning, I walked through the Sunday
market 600 meters from our house. It is a mix of ?antiques? (or junk) and
good produce, much of it grown within 50 km of here. I went to buy some
fruit, but of course I also took advantage of the photo opportunities on
offer. Five images.

This man was selling various tools, pipe fittings, nuts and bolts and the
like:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-WCrHqBb/A

A hearty laugh:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-7jkwkPr/A

Potatoes and onions:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sV82b6D/A

The world?s best tomatoes (I mean it):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DKhJgtB/A

I bought some peaches and oranges from this guy, and when he saw my camera,
he asked me to do a selfie of the two of us and to e-mail it to him. I did,
and I have already sent it to him:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-TXLkbz6/A

This outing was another case of life?s simple pleasures.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain