Subject: [Leica] Ramblings on my Panasonic GF1
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 06:46:17 +0200

https://www.lesnumeriques.com/appareil-photo-numerique/om-d-e-m10-p19279/test.html

<https://www.lesnumeriques.com/appareil-photo-numerique/om-d-e-m10-p19279/test.html>

Amities

Philippe

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Ramblings on my Panasonic GF1)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Ramblings on my Panasonic GF1)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Ramblings on my Panasonic GF1)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Ramblings on my Panasonic GF1)