Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Wedding
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 22:17:01 +0100

Brian, that was indeed a wise decision. Trying to take decent
photographs as father of the bride would be a massive distraction. As
father of the groom, what I thought I could bring photographically to
the party proved to be very little! After all, they had a photographer
as well as a videographer and drone operator. I should have just used my
iPhone for the odd shot.

Richard, relax and enjoy that day when it comes along. Aside from the
distractions of photography, you'll have to make sure no one nicks your
Leica M15...

Douglas