Subject: [Leica] HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY TED!!!!
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 20:34:47 +0200

Hi Ted, my dear friend!

Specially today I would like be there, share some beer and toast a glass of
Single Malta as the true photographers do!!! My best wishes for a great Day,
a Happy Birthday and recommending you to be patient for the Day we can do
your 100th big celebration, be sure it will arrive!

Can?t wait to see the pictures of you, Geoff and the other friends?.!!!

Very best wishes from Barcelona!!!
Lluis

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY TED!!!!)
Reply from stevebarbour at mac.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY TED!!!!)