Subject: [Leica] Teds 90th birthday
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 10:43:37 -0700

Morning Luggers,

Today is Ted?s 90th and we are taking him to the Marina Restaurant in Oak
Bay. Geoff and Bron Hopkinson, Peter Klein, Henning Wulff,
Tuulikki Abrahamsson, her friend Marilyn and Esther and I will celebrate
with Ted.

Here are a few pictures of Hoppy and Bron and Peter and Esther and I taken
at the Canoe Brew Pub last night

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/Teds+Birthday/L1004319.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/Teds+Birthday/L1004319.jpg.html>>

and shift left. All taken with there M10 and the Summicron 35 (like the
Bokeh!!)

There will, of course, be more pictures after lunch from all sources.

I think it would be very nice if as many luggers as possible wished Ted a
Happy Birthday today.

Howard

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Teds 90th birthday)
Reply from kenphoto at cogeco.ca (Ken Photo) ([Leica] Teds 90th birthday)