Subject: [Leica] Scaling down my kit
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 19:37:46 -0500

Oliver,
Have you considered a power chair for getting around?  As a vet, you
probably have access to getting one through the VA.

I mention it, as I?m now using one for my daily work at the Archives and
University Library.  I?ve found it also makes it possible for me to get out
and about town and at festivals and the like.  It makes it easy to carry
cameras, and provides a stable platform to shoot from.

A side benefit, is that I?m lower now, and so my point of view is more
Rollei-like, and I?m liking the stuff I shoot.  I?m also closer to the
flowers, which has become a specialty.

It might just become your most important camera accessory.

Ps.  My background is also cinema work, though my experience was in news
and then tv commercial production.

Sonny Carter

--
Regards,