Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower Aram
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 15:06:25 -0400

Google says it's a kind of rhododendron but I don't this so:

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=simg:CAESsgIJeOSRLkfY97IapgILELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKOcLphnxFvIWlBeYF5kXwA7bFt4WwCipINEh1CHEKNAhgCPVIdchvygaMFH7KL7W9G6LW8PpY9BmbteUW7PgYj4VHvUdAojn9VBJckt_1cH1nGL575_1UNOVcfOCAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEwRJOCwwLEJ3twQkangEKHgoMcmhvZG9kZW5kcm9u2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wYjFteQoZCgdibG9zc29t2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wajd0eQokChFtYWNybyBwaG90b2dyYXBoedqliPYDCwoJL20vMDNyYmY2ChwKCmRpcHNhY2FsZXPapYj2AwoKCC9tLzAyOGpoCh0KC2RpY290eWxlZG9u2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wZjR0Mgw&q=rhododendron&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj747v_05HiAhUFc98KHZjrCCIQsw56BAgAEAE&biw=1920&bih=1057

Beautiful light on your's!

Tina