Subject: [Leica] IMG: Slide 'Cause It's Fun
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 20:38:36 -0500

Thanks for looking and commenting, Don.? My oldest grandson, a local
doctor, sponsors and coaches this team.? There is another ball field
behind this one, and they have early and late games on both, so the area
is filled with young families when games are scheduled.? I saw more
pregnant moms today than I have seen at one place in ages.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA