Subject: [Leica] IMG: Aarhus
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 17:40:01 +0000

The cathedral is outstanding. Been renovated recently, it seems? Total
contrast with the scary, dark gothic cathedrals I'm used to! JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
Envoy? : mercredi 1 mai 2019 08:21
? : Leica Users Group; Olympus Camera Discussion
Objet : [Leica] IMG: Aarhus

The first batch of images from my trip to Denmark a couple of weeks ago
yielded this small gallery from my hometown Aarhus, the capital of Jutland.
This time, besides the usual visit to the ARoS art museum, there is also the
visit to the medieval cathedral and some views of the modern waterfront.
That part of the city has been completely transformed since I left in 1983.
Twenty-six images are here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/aarhus_apr2019/index.html

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman