Subject: [Leica] Eagles by Fuji
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 23:18:48 +0100

Good ones, Howard. Not being inundated with eagles here in the Emerald
Isle, I'm curious as to whether the notch seen on the right wing in this
shot
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/Eagles/DSC_6165C.jpg.html

is a natural aid to its flying manouvreability or a missing flight feather?

Douglas