Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another View of the Grosbeak
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 16:16:43 -0500

Thanks for the kind words, Don.? I find it's like the equine world,
horses for courses.? My only recent purchase is the ZD 50-200, planning
on AF close-up shots of butterflies when my Buddleia bush blooms.? I've
tried it at the airport, where many of my shots are focused at infinity,
and find it heavy and the AF is useless.? I keep pulling lenses out of
the closet, like the Pentax Takumar 200/4 and 135/3.5, and find they are
much more suitable for airport shots.

I also have some favorite Leica-R lenses that still work just fine.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA