Subject: [Leica] Job hunting
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 22:46:16 +0200

A most excellent shot, and such a positive attitude.

My father-in-law seems mesmerized by obituaries. I wish for God that he was
in the same frame of mind as yours ...

I?m currently with Steve and Tara Barbour and we spoke about I-phones and
photographing people on the street (w/o) ala Lluis. I bet they?ll also be
happy to discover some people still have real life activities.

Thanks for sharing

And good luck to him in his quest ;-)

Amities

Philippe