Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: cycling, walking, singing, working
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 14:35:19 +0200 (CEST)

In other words, another Alicante week. The singing was done by my wife and
her fellow singers in the parents' choir of the European School of Alicante,
the cycling was done by me, the walking (around downtown Alicante) by me as
well, and the working was done by my colleagues at the office, including
some talented young people spending a year with us as trainees before moving
on to bigger and better things.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2480

Nathan