Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Cat Image
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 15:53:04 -0400

I love black cats.  Poo is beautiful.  Here is my Scout who is the only one
of our original 3 - Boo, Scout, and Atticus - who has survived.  We suspect
coyotes.  A friend has two black kittens who may be coming to live with us,
though.  Jasmine is usually pretty good at keeping the coyotes away from
the house but Boo and Atticus liked to roam and hunt.

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/166838185

Tina