Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: The Bus
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 14:29:19 -0500

Thanks, Jim and Philippe.  The only way Tom will agree to take photos is if
I set the camera for hyper-focal focusing so he doesn't have to focus it
and can only point it and shoot!  I call it "putting the camera on the 8's"
since I use f8 and the infinity symbols look like 8's.  He only has to look
down and be sure the camera is on the 8's and, if there is enough light, he
gets a photo that is in focus!  That means there needs to be a lot of light
and the ISO stays on Auto since he has no idea how to set that and doesn't
want to know.  He keeps saying, "I am not a photographer!"  I've been very
tempted to get him a totally automatic camera but he gets enough with M240
and the 8 system that I haven't added to our equipment load.

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com